Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sunday School Treat Bags!

Hi Blog Friends,

I hope that you are having a wonderful weekend. 

I just wanted to share what I made my Sunday school kiddos.  I get sooooo much out of teaching these kids.  Me and my co-teacher have kids from Pre-K through 5th grade. 

Every Sunday when I see their bright smiling faces it just makes me happy.  They crack me up with their wit and antics.  Teaching them about Christ's love probably fills me up a lot more than it does them.  Anyway, I digress.  We have decided to start celebrating the kids birthdays with cupcakes and treat bags for all that are in class.  My co-teacher is taking care of the cupcakes, and here are the treat bags that I made for them.  I had the best time making these.  I love how using the clear treat bags and just some simple embellishments can jazz these up!  Thanks for stopping by.  Happy Crafting!



1 comment:

  1. These turned out so cute. They have a vintagy feel. Just love them.
    TFS.

    ReplyDelete