Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Inspiration in Ordinary Things




Hi Blog Friends....

So I was out shopping on Monday and saw this purse.  The first things that caught my eye were the beautiful flowers on it.  Then as I started REALLY looking at it, I saw a card or scrapbook page.  The texture of the purse fabric is canvas.  Then the three layered flowers are just fabric with gemstones in the center.  I thought to myself "I can make these flowers." 

Next I looked at the price tag.  It had been marked 50% off.  Boy, was I excited (I am fairly cheap you see!)  When I got to the register it rang up even cheaper than the 50% off price.  So not only did I become inspired, but I got the purse for almost 90% off!!  I just LOVE it when something unexpected like that happens. 

So, now I am going to attempt to make some of the flowers and add them to a card, scrapbook page or some other crafty goodness!  If any of you have had an unexpected FATE moment happen to you, I would love for you to share.  If you decide to make any of these fabric flowers (or something like) I would love to see those too.  Just let me know where to go and look at them!!  I will be posting mine tomorrow. 

Until then, thanks for spending time with me and Happy Crafting :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment