Sunday, January 2, 2011

Cosmo Cricket, Unity Stamp Sets and a New Years Resolution

Hi Blogland,

I hope you all had a glorious Christmas and are starting off the New Year with some great goals.  One of my goals is to blog post more.  I have all of these great and wonderful intentions to post on a regular basis, and then something happens..(life I think it's called) and a fail to post.  So, my resolution for this year is to try and post at least once a week.  I know all of the blogs that I follow have almost daily postings.....but for me it's BABY steps.

I purchased two Unity Stamp sets and a Double Deck Cosmo Cricket paper pack some time ago.  I'm sure many of you have already seen these, but I finally got around to using them and wanted to share.  The stamp sets are called Material Girl and Garden Variety.  The Double Deck paper pack is titled the same.  It seems that Unity Stamp Co. and Cosmo Cricket teamed up on this one. 

I have to say that these are the first Unity stamps that I have owned.  I just adore them!  I love how they are rubber stamps, but are already cling mounted for me.  The paper is just too fun!  I love the vintag-ey feel this pack has to it.  The colors are so happy! 


Here are the stamps sets and paper pack


Here is a close up of the papers that come in this pack


This is how the stamp sets come.  You just seperate them and are ready to go.  This is the Material Girl set

Don't y'all think that they are just the cutest stamp sets ever?!?  Below is the card that I made with the Material Girl paper and stamps.  I would love to hear from any of you that own Unity Stamps and what you think of them.  Thanks for spending time with me.  Happy Crafting!




The colors on the paper are actually much brighter in person.  I am for sure not a photographer!
























































































































No comments:

Post a Comment