Thursday, April 22, 2010

YUMMY!

Hi Guys,

I hope your Thursday is just great.  I have been cleaning my house most of the day, but I wanted to post a card that I worked on yesterday.  I got a retired stamp set off of e-bay that I have been wanting forrrrever.  It's the Tart and Tangy set from Stampin' Up.  I was so excited to finally get it that I had to make a card right away.  I was at Joann's this weekend and found some K&Company paper and rub-ons that work great with this set.  I had a lot of fun making this card.  I hope you all enjoy it.

This pic is a bit fuzzy.  I am irritated with my camera!!



This pic is better.  Like I said, I used the Tart and Tangy SU set, K&Company paper and embellies.  I used my Spellbinders Nestabilities and Cuttlebug to cut out the top layers.  I used LePlume markers to ink the strawberry.  This is the first time that I have used them.  They seem to work well, but I will have to use them a bit more before I decide if I really like them.  I used my craft knife to cut a pocket for the sentiment layer to fit into. I inked the edges with Lipstick Red cat eye chalk ink and stamped a coordinating envelope as well.  Here is the inside of the card...




Again, a little fuzzy...Oh well.  I just used a scrap of the strawberry paper that was left over and a cute little rub on strawberry from the K&Company pack called Berry-licious.  I inked the edges with Lipstick Red cat-eye chalk ink and called it done.  Thank you for stopping by.  Have a fantastic day........Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment