Thursday, April 15, 2010

BIRDS OF A FEATHER

Hi Everyone!

I wanted to share a couple of cards and a project.  If you read my blog, then you know I had a booth at a local Garden Expo.  I made several of these types of cards to sell there.  I have really been into birds lately.  I wonder what a therapist would say that means???  Anyway, I also made my daughter a bag with some candy in it.  She was having a rough week and I wanted to cheer her up.  I hope you all enjoy.  Thank you guys so much for taking time out of your day to stop in and look at my creations.  It really does mean a lot! 

Before I end this post, I wanted to take this opportunity to thank Albert from A.Go's Craftomonium.  Albert's Poppy giveaway is the first giveaway that I have ever won.  I was soooo excited to win this.  I have to say that Albert does AMAZING work.  On top of that, he is just a sweet genuine person.  Please go to his blog and check him out.  You won't be disappointed at all!  http://www.agoscraftimonium.com/  Or click on his link under my blog roll.

Thanks again for stopping by,
Robyn



I just love this paper and these embellies.  They are from the K&Company Handmade collection.  All I did was ink the edges a bit and add ribbon.  The products really do speak for themselves.






This paper is so pretty.  It is from a DCWV Cafe Mediterranean Stack.  I am really loving this stack too.  (I think I may need a 12 step program for paper purchasing. )  The bird and love are cut from the Cricut Home Decor Cartridge (I think.)  I added some ink and stickles to the edges of the bird.

 



This is the little bag that I made for my daughter.  I used the Cricut PS Cartridge for the bag (or box) and cut the bird from the Home Decor Cartridge.  I stamped "smile" using a Stampendous set that I got at M's.  The paper is from a DCWV Garden Party stack.  I added the Prima flowers with a letter brad.  I punched holes on the sides of the box and tied the ribbon to make a handle.  I then stuffed it with her favorite candy.  I sure hope it brightened her day as much as she does mine...

No comments:

Post a Comment