Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Finally Back

Hi All,

I am finally back to blogging.....Hopefully all 2 of you are still reading!

The past month has been a whirlwind.  I had a craft booth that I had to get ready for (it went great.)  We are nearing the end of school, which is always a crazy time for my daughter (and her very underpaid driver.)  My volunteer work always picks up this time of year....and on and on...

Anyway, I have tons of things that I made for my booth that I will be posting.  First, here is a quick birthday card that I had to put together on the spot.  I am trying to use up all of my scraps.  Not the greatest, but I think it turned out pretty cute. 

As always, thanks for taking the time to stop by, and stay tuned! 

Robyn

All supplies are from my stash of scraps.  Stamp set is from a birthday set from Joann's.  I don't recall the name...sorry :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment