Wednesday, January 27, 2010

MY FIRST TRIP TO ARCHIVERS

Happy Wednesday!!

Okay, I know the title will make some of you GASP...  "What, this woman has never been to Archivers before?....The horror!  She can't be a true crafter."  Well, no I had not.....Until Sunday that is.

I was talking to a fellow blogger http://www.dallasscrapbook.blogspot.com/ and she highly suggested that I make a trip over there.

Let me just tell you that when my DD and I walked in the door I looked at her and told her that I was like a kid in a candy shop...I was giddy!  Oh my goodness the place is awesome.  They have so much stuff that I didn't know where to start.

The funny thing is that my DD (who likes to craft, but certainly isn't into it as much as I am) had more stuff in her basket than I did.  We had to take inventory before we checked out just to make sure that I wouldn't go bankrupt from the purchases.  We did have to put a number of thigs back.  She and I both are already planning for our next trip.  Soooo...thanks Dallas for the tip.

Here are some pics of things I purchased.  The kits are too cute. 



This is a Making Memories vintage findings LOVE kit.  It has some of the cutest paper and embellies in it.  I thought it reasonably priced for what you get.  





Here is a picture of the back of the package.  It shows you everything that you get in the kit.  I think these will make great V-Day cards.  I love the string and the BINGO card.

No comments:

Post a Comment