Wednesday, January 27, 2010

More Archivers Pics


This is a Travel kit by Making Memories.  It is a large kit whereas the LOVE kit was a small one.  My DD got this.  She is going to use these things to do a chipboard travel album.  I will post pics when she is done. 









This is a pic of the back of the package.  It contains quite a bit of stuff.  I like the stamps.  They are too cute.  It was a bit more expensive than the small love kit.




A DRAGON THAT FLY'S

I know, I know....the title is goofy, but sometimes goofy is just called for.  Here is a card that I made for a friend of mine that is in love with dragonfly's.  I used DCVW Latte Stack paper for the purple base and the blue/gray glitter dragonfly.  I cut the dragonfly from the Home Accent cartridge on my Cricut.  I used cream cardstock for the second layer and ran it thru the Cuttlebug.  I can't remember the name of the folder (I'm getting old...sorry I think it's Distressed "something," but I could be wrong.) 

 I used charcoal and brown cat eye chalk ink to color the raised areas on the cream cardstock.  I just use a Q-tip to do this...dab the Q-tip in the ink and apply.  I'm sue there is some fancy tool to use, but I don't own it......YET.  I also used yellow ochre to ink the edges of the dragonfly.  I pop dotted the dragonfly on, and bent his wings a bit.  I used some brown rickrack ribbon and then stamped my message.  After looking at it, I should have stamped the message somewhere else, but since it was already completed I let it go.  I added the transparent gray flowers to the ribbon and called it done!

Thanks for looking.  As always your comments and feedback are wanted and welcome.  Have a great day.

Thanks,
Robyn

































No comments:

Post a Comment