Wednesday, February 3, 2010

HAPPY HUMP DAY!

Happy Wednesday everyone!

I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend.  I have been itching to get in my craft room, but I had to do all of my "chores" first.  Can someone please tell me how 2 people can have so much laundry and trash??  Either we are the dirtiest people or the cleanest people on the planet.  It seems like laundry is a never ending process.  Well, enough of that...I will be back in my craft room today working on Valentines Day projects.  YEAH!! 

Here is a cute simple card that I made for a friend.  Have a terriffic day.  Come back soon as I will be posting my V-Day crafts.  As always, thanks for taking time out of your day to visit.  Your comments are always welcome.

Robyn


It is obvious that I was in a pink mood.  I embossed with the Stylized Flowers cuttlebug folder, put ribbon, bling and a flower on and stamped the thank you sentiment. 

The flower is from a K&Company pack, the ribbon is from Hobby Lobby (they run 1/2 off sales a lot) and the sentiment is from a Stampology set that I got at M's.  I used a scrap that was in my drawer for the top paper layer.

Thanks for looking. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi there! This is such a pretty, dainty & endearing card.
    I really like the embossing & the color scheme. What can I say? I am a girly girl.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Also, I am glad my tip may serve as some help to you.
    It is good to hear feedback & know that I can help even one person.
    Take care & Happy Crafting!
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really pretty card. I love the bling on the flower. And I really like how all the shades of pink come together so nicely. Thanks for sharing, Dallas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again Robyn~ you asked about items unveiled at CHA & if I knew when they would be released but all I can tell you is that it varies by company.
    Some will be out in the Spring & others in the Summer.
    I would suggest checking out their specific websites. I hope that is helpful.
    Thanks for stopping by.
    I hope to continue to bring you useful & fun crafting information.
    Take care,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete